1. Why is it when I try and search my microsoft outlook for a mail item I cannot find anything.
It should be like this. One search box at the top of Outlook where by I enter what I know to be a key term and it searches and finds it in all email accounts.
Wouldn't that save the American worker a lot of time and increase productivity?
Isn't this supposed to be part of productivity software? How can you call it that when simple concepts like this are not taken into consideration.
2. Also the windows operating system has not been able to search and find items quickly on the hard drive if at all. It should just come that way and be installed to be able to do so.
3. There should be an easy way to put what computer an excel or word file was printed from in the footer section. But so far I have not found a way to do that, nor do I care to spend the time. Most people have at least two computers a laptop and a desktop or second pc. The reason for this is because they are inherently undependable. So often this means we have a very hard time organizing and finding files.
4. And the computer ought to be able to figure out rather quickly and easily how to network from one pc to another by using the network cable. But it does not, even when crossover cables are done. Why is this needed? Becuase one would want to save things on more than one pc because they are inherently reliable. And that network cable would be the easiest way to do that.
5. I also want every computer to have a manaul switch with light that manually disconnects it from the network, quickly and easily to reduce the threats of viruses.
Fix these things before you come out with a new operating system.
Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2011 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 10 29 2011 at www.suggestionsformicrosoft.blogspot.com